The EU ePrivacy Directive (ePR) states that we can store cookies essential to the operation of the application. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
1000minds essential cookies:
- auth: allows you to access secure parts of the site by confirming your identity (expiry: session)
- antiforgery: security protection to confirm your identity when posting forms (expiry: 2 hours)
- login.*: confirms your identity if you log in using Google or Microsoft (expiry: session)
- identity: confirms your identity during Google or Microsoft login (expiry: session)
- survey.*: records your survey response id(s) and progress so that you can access your results (max expiry: 7 days)
- user: allows you to access the application by confirming your identity (expiry: 3 months)
1000minds uses Google Analytics cookies to collect web traffic data (statistics). No personally identifiable information is stored in these cookies.
The use of statistics cookies requires your consent, and allows us to improve our product over time.
1000minds statistics cookies:
- _ga: a unique identifier for generating statistical data on how the visitor uses the website (expiry: 2 years)
- _gat: used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate (expiry: 1 day)
- _gid: a unique identifier for generating statistical data on how the visitor uses the website (expiry: 1 day)
Consent to statistics cookies can be withdrawn at any time via your account settings.