The EU ePrivacy Directive (ePR) states that we can store cookies essential to the operation of the application. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
1000minds essential cookies:
- auth: allows you to access secure parts of the site by confirming your identity (expiry: session)
- antiforgery: security protection to confirm your identity when posting forms (expiry: 2 hours)
- login.*: confirms your identity if you log in using Google or Microsoft (expiry: session)
- identity: confirms your identity during Google or Microsoft login (expiry: session)
- pwa: specifies whether the application is running as a progressive web app
- survey.*: records your survey response id(s) and progress so that you can access your results (max expiry: 7 days)
- user: allows you to access the application by confirming your identity (expiry: 3 months)
Statistics & marketing
1000minds uses Google Analytics and Microsoft Bing cookies to collect web traffic data (statistics) to measure the performance of our website and our advertisements. No personally identifiable information is stored in these cookies.
If you choose to allow these cookies, Google may associate visitation information with your Google account for the purpose of ads personalization.
The use of statistics & marketing cookies requires your consent, and allows us to improve our product over time.
1000minds statistics & marketing cookies:
- _ga: a unique identifier for generating statistical data on how the visitor uses the website (expiry: 2 years)
- _ga_*: used by Google Analytics to temporarily store data as the visitor uses the website (expiry: 2 years)
- _gac_gb_*: used by Google Analytics / Google Ads to store campaign related data (expiry: 90 days)
- _gid: a unique identifier for generating statistical data on how the visitor uses the website (expiry: 1 day)
- _uetsid: a session identifier used by Microsoft Bing Ads to measure ad campaign success (expiry: 1 day)
- _uetvid: a unique identifier used by Microsoft Bing Ads to measure ad campaign success (expiry: 390 days)
Consent to these cookies can be withdrawn at any time via your account settings.